Clinical Monitoring Unit
The Physio PS Clinical Monitoring Unit Features:
- Desktop Screen
- Heart Rate Monitor
- ECG leads
- Blood Pressure Cuff
- Proprietary Software License
- Training & Certification
- User Manual
We will provide the training and certification to administer and read the Physio PS Innovative Autonomic Monitoring session.
Our technology assists healthcare providers to identify and obtain early stage diagnoses for many diseases and conditions that are not easily identified prior to obvious symptoms.
- Easily adaptable to general and specific requirements of almost all medical branches.
- Presents a quick and reliable supplementary assessment of primary health risk factors.
- Assesses the balance between the parasympathetic and sympathetic branches of the autonomic nervous system.
- Reliably discovers a wide variety of underlying medical conditions that do not present obvious symptoms.
- Assesses autonomic physical dysregulation and accumulated physical and mental stress.
- Assesses physical training needs based on an individual’s cardiovascular fitness levels.
- Reveals development of possible health risks.
- Verifying the efficacy of current treatment protocol and intervention.
- Provides early indications of health risks for quick detection and prevention of illness, disease, and progressive stress conditions before onset and development.
- Efficiently screens the mass population to detect potential risks and reserve costly, full medical checkups for only those exhibiting health threats.
Systems are customized individually and product pricing varies based on options and usage type. Our experts are available to assist you with the most cost-effective solution based on your needs.
Used by physicians, medical providers, and researchers around the world to non-invasively monitor the Autonomic Nervous System, specifically the Parasympathetic and Sympathetic (P&S) Nervous systems independently, simultaneously, and quantitatively, using an algorithmic measurement of the LFa and RFa.
- Physio PS specializes in the development of custom software solutions to help healthcare organizations to predict the risk of chronic disease and catastrophic injury by leveraging the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit.
- Physio PS provides physicians with a complete, custom solution for processing the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) for your Medicare Part B and Medicare Advantage patients.
- Physio PS is committed to providing healthcare professionals with the opportunity to enhance patient care while at the same time increasing practice revenue.
- Physio PS is designed to operate as the preeminent leader in comprehensive and technologically advanced medical solutions for healthcare professionals across the nation by providing state-of-the-art medical technology and services, affording their patients exceptional preventative care while increasing practice revenue potential.
- At Physio PS, improving healthcare is our focus and passion. Our custom client platform provides the finest technology based on advanced scientific principles complemented by medical technology support services.